International Energy Advisory Council

How We Do It

Friday 12 December 2014

Governments and other organizations seeking advice from the IEAC can contact the IEAC directly or via an IEAC member. In either case, a project sponsor will need to be appointed to move the project forward.

Where required, a project proposal can be provided by the IEAC. In some instances, governments or other organizations may not know where to start or what to commission the IEAC for. The IEAC will help such governments or other organizations to reverse brief their requirements, which may take a staged process, such as initial meetings, workshops, seminars or conferences followed by advice, master planning, procurement of services and other steps, as appropriate.